Music is a global thing, and technology means you can have the best sound gathered from anywhere in the world.
This track was sent to Paul Sammes to be mastered, right here in Dunedin , yet was mixed by Bill Barsby and Dave Foreman at SM Studio facility, Melbourne, with musicians and production from Germany, England and Australia
The Diversion Committee – Puppets (Depeche Mode Cover 1981)
- Dave Foreman (Tankt) on vox with additional synths and production.
- Markus App (Noonatac) on additional synths over in Germany.
- Bill Barsby on analog synths, backing vox and production, editing and arrangements.
- Adam Lincoln (Drum programming in London)
- Danny Olesh (additional midi programming).